FDA registered treatment for premature ejaculation (PE) delivered via our patented sublingual “strip” delivery technology
Revenue: Sales traction since Q1 2014 launch
- $7M annual run rate driven by infomercial sales
- 8,000+ monthly subscribers
- National retail distribution opportunities
- First of its kind FDA registered product and approved label
- Patent-pending, sublingual delivery technology that enhances bioavailability
- #1 infomercial in health and wellness category, May - Oct 2014
- Product placement in 950+ GNC stores commencing Q4 2014
- Placement Q1-Q2 2015 in Walgreens, Rite-Aid, Kroger’s, Walmart, 7-11, Meijers, others
- 18% growth month over month, 2014
- Scalable , existing manufacturing and supply chain infrastructure
- Proven profitable direct revenue model ($5 return per $1 spend); excludes retail chains
Mechanism of Action
THE ORAL STRIP DELIVERY TAKES ONLY 20 SECONDS TO DISSOLVE COMBINING A HIGH DOSAGE BLAST OF GINSENG EXTRACT & DAMIANA EXTRACT WHICH CHANGES PROTEINS IN THE BRAIN THAT INCREASE CONTROL OVER MALE EJACULATION.
- Benefits of Ginseng are for sexual dysfunction in men. In one study that was done in Korea which evaluated the benefits of ginseng for men in regards to erectile dysfunction, and showed that 60 percent of men who took Ginseng said that they were able to achieve an erection with much greater ease than without it. The other group of men who received only a placebo reported 30 percent of them indicated that they noticed an improvement in their ability to achieve erections.
- Damiana leaves have a long reputation of possessing remarkable aphrodisiac properties. Their research confirmed that the plant is able to improve sexual dysfunction in men by relaxing the small muscles within the walls of the arteries of the penis.
FDA registered treatment for premature ejaculation (PE) delivered via our patented sublingual “strip” delivery technology.
Unique Strip Technology
- Thin film is more stable, durable and quicker dissolving than other conventional dosage forms.
- Thin film enables improved dosing accuracy relative to liquid formulations since every strip is manufactured to contain a precise amount of the drug.
- Thin film's ability to dissolve rapidly without the need for water provides an alternative to patients with swallowing disorders and to patients suffering from nausea, such as those patients receiving chemotherapy.
- Sublingual film delivers a convenient, quick-dissolving therapeutic dose contained within an abuse-deterrent film matrix that cannot be crushed or injected by patients, and rapidly absorbs under the tongue to ensure compliance.
- Facilitates absorption 3 to 10 times greater than an oral tablet
-only surpassed by hypodermic injection.