Capilli-Biotin RX ™
FDA registered supplement for hair, skin and nail growth delivered via our patented sublingual “strip” delivery technology
Coming Soon: Q4 2017
Mechanism of Action
FDA registered supplement for hair, skin and nail growth delivered via our patented sublingual “strip” delivery technology.
Unique Strip Technology
- Thin film is more stable, durable and quicker dissolving than other conventional dosage forms.
- Thin film enables improved dosing accuracy relative to liquid formulations since every strip is manufactured to contain a precise amount of the drug.
- Thin film's ability to dissolve rapidly without the need for water provides an alternative to patients with swallowing disorders and to patients suffering from nausea, such as those patients receiving chemotherapy.
- Sublingual film delivers a convenient, quick-dissolving therapeutic dose contained within an abuse-deterrent film matrix that cannot be crushed or injected by patients, and rapidly absorbs under the tongue to ensure compliance.
- Facilitates absorption 3 to 10 times greater than an oral tablet
-only surpassed by hypodermic injection.